Virtual design made simple
Modeler for Autodesk is a parametric modeling engine that produces combined multi-disciplinary models from various input sources. Modeler for Autodesk integrates smoothly to your existing tools such as Autodesk® AutoCAD®, Civil 3D® and Map3D®. You can convert digital maps into 3D city models, utility network data into volumetric 3D objects and traditionally engineered 2D disciplines such as landscaping, pavement markings, lighting and sign plans into 3D.
- Produce 3D data out of 2D and GIS material
- Convert CAD symbols to 3D objects
- Use of parametric modeling rules make traditionally time-consuming tasks automatic
- Import data in various formats such as open BIM formats (LandXML, IFC, CityGML) as well as generic CAD and 3D model formats
- Integrates smoothly to your existing tools such as Autodesk® AutoCAD®, Civil 3D® and Map3D®