"Road lines" allows you to create roads, railroads, rivers and other road like areas to the surface model.
Road lines read AutoCAD polylines, lines, arcs, circles, ellipses and splines. The road line is a flat geometry cut into the surface model along the polyline.
layer - Layer where road line polylines or lines are.
materials - Material of the road line.
description - A descriptive text for the entry. If defined, will be shown instead of the long description.
info text - Information text attached to items.
info URL - URL link attached to items. The Explorer can launch a Web browser with the URL.
object data tables - Autodesk Map object data tables that will be used for source of object information for the elements in the virtual model. The table list also matches wildcards.
width - Width of the road.
TextureAlongPath - If set to YES the road line is textured along the path. Otherwise the texture is mapped on the road area as a mere square - it won't be rotated or scaled in any special way, only bounded to road area. This is faster.
- no - road is not interpolated; its Z is taken from polyline vertices. The road is planar (horizontally when looking along the road).
- vertices - road is interpolated to ground at polyline vertices. The road is planar.
- follow_ground - The road follows the surface shape and is not necessarily planar. This is the default.
- yes = cuts the existing surface along the border line into the surface model
- no = creates a copy of underlying surface on top of it
- patch = creates an optimized patch surface on top of the underlying surface. Optimized surface has much less triangles and is very suitable for road markings.
target_layers - These material area settings affect only to surface on layers defined here. The default value (*) means that all surfaces are affected.
group - The name of the group of these items.
auto_segmentation_distance - Divides the original polyline with this distance and adds new points. This parameter is useful for better control of follow surface and long arc segments. The minimum value should be 2.0.
auto_segmentation_angle - Divides polylines using angle threshold so that resulting polyline will fall within this angle value. This has only effect for curved polyline segments like splines and arcs.