"Single elements" mean a single element which has exactly defined position. Single elements could be for example statues, light poles etc.
Single elements read AutoCAD blocks, MInsert blocks, points and circles. Block or point is replaced by a single element. The 3D position (unless Z=0) of block or point defines the absolute position of the element in 3D space.
layer - Layer where single element blocks and/or points are.
materials - Materials for elements, probability (0-1) of the element is separated with a semicolon ";" after the material name. This way amount of different elements can be defined accurately.
description - A descriptive text for the entry. If defined, will be shown instead of the long description.
info text - Information text attached to items.
info URL - URL link attached to items. MAGNET Explorer can launch a Web browser with the URL.
object data tables - Autodesk Map object data tables that will be used for source of object information for the elements in the virtual model. The table list also matches wildcards.
objects - List of the AutoCAD 3D blocks that will be used as elements in the virtual model the same way as texture elements. If more than one block is selected, one of them will be randomly chosen for each instance. Insertion point is always interpolated to the ground. Material information is read from the AutoCAD block (mesh) triangle materials. Texturing mode is always “Box”.
randomness - Randomness in size in percentage.
width - Width of single elements. If left empty width of the material or the objects is used.
height - Height of single elements. If left empty height of the material or the objects is used.
rotating - If set to YES elements are always faced to the viewer.
rotation - Element rotation angle if rotating is set to NO.
background_material - Material for element's background. If this material does not have texture the alpha channel of the front material is used.
- top – Element stretches from the ground. Top of the element is set to the point elevation.
- bottom - Element height is read from the ‘height’ parameter (default setting).
Interpolate_to_materials - In case of multiple materials on top of each other, defines the material that these items will be interpolated on.
position_offset - Shifts objects according to given transformation parameters (X,Y,Z).
group - The name of the group of these items.
cad_symbol - Used when drawing this object to AutoCAD:
- If not defined, a POINT will be drawn.
- If defined, defines the AutoCAD BLOCK that is inserted. The block must be defined in the drawing. The symbol scale and rotation will be set to defaults (scale=1 angle=0)
z-rotating - Yes/no
z-rotation - Angle = Rotates the resulting object’s z-axis. With this parameter objects can be rotated so that they are not pointing upwards. Setting this to 90 will result objects that are horizontal.
- default = Objects are aligned vertically as usually
- surface = Objects are aligned so that they follow surface shape. Texture elements are aligned perpendicular against surface triangle. 3D-Objects are aligned to surface using object dimensions (bounding box) and lowest points.